- Adverse drug event reports skyrocket. Furious Seasons has the story.
- AHRP goes after Lilly's potential blockbuster for schizophrenia. AHRP's take on Dr. Lieberman seems a little harsh, but it's still a good read.
- The Last Psychiatrist scores points with a hilarious bit on calculating a commonly used medical statistic (featuring the Flock of Seagulls) and also weighs in on Lilly's hopeful new schizophrenia drug (no Zyprexa pun intended).
- How 'bout some antidepressants for babies? Pharmalot has the scoop.
- The discredited chemical imbalance theory of depression rears its head again, courtesy of GSK, as reported by Fiddaman.
- A long overdue link to the Pharma Girls of Reality TV, courtesy of Cary Byrd.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Many good items have appeared of late and I pass them to you below...