Friday, January 26, 2007

A Little Help?

I've made a couple updates to the site template today. I'm trying to catch on to the whole Web 2.0 thing and make it much easier for readers to send my posts to sites like Reddit, Digg, etc. Unfortunately, my skills in this area are obviously limited. If someone wants to help out, feel free to email me -- link in the sidebar. Thanks.

Likewise, if anyone has comments about switching to the new version of Blogger, please email me or feel free to post them. I'm debating if I should make the switch sooner or later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a pain. I'm at my current work e-mail and everytime I try to sign in with my blogger account, it makes me sign in with my google account. I wish I could switch it back, but it won't let me. I don't always want to sign in with my Google account. I hate it. But that's my personal opinion.

Also, you seem to have had a pretty good experience with Blogger. As far as I know, it's been a pain to a lot of other people (downtime, inability to log in at times) so many people are making the switch to Wordpress. Just a thought.