- Conflicts of Interest, What Conflicts of Interest? Well, Seroxat Secrets can help to answer that question. Seems like I also had a post on a similar topic. Yep, here it is.
- Furious Seasons provides an update on the Zyprexa legal debacle. Make that two updates.
- Pfizer Legal = Retaliation 101? Find out here. While you're at Rost's blog, check out the story on Corporate Spies.
- Pharmalot points out that working as an AstraZeneca sales rep apparently ain't all that much fun. Incidentally, if you're not reading Pharmalot on a daily basis, you need to change your reading habits. Pronto.
- Pharma Giles is (again) brilliant in his parody of both a fictional (?) pharma CEO and how big Pharma might not like blogs such as his.
- Many great posts on the Genotropin/Pfizer story this week, and I am particularly fond of Health Care Renewal's fine take on the issue.
- Last, but certainly not least, Brandweek NRX discusses the issue of celebrity endorsements of drugs (legal dugs, for your Scott Weiland fans). Note that celebrities apparently love antidepressants.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Well, much has happened that's worth writing about, and several bloggers have been up to the task. I may not be writing for a few days, so I pass along a few gems
Posted by CL Psych at 4/05/2007 02:12:00 PM